Baby Mobs are the baby types of mobs. These are the baby mobs that exist in minecraft.
- Baby Pig
- Baby Cow
- Baby Chicken
- Baby Sheep
- Baby Moohsroom
- Baby Zombie
- Baby Zombie Pigman
- Baby Zombie Villager
- Baby Villagers
- Baby Wolf
- Baby Ocelot
- Baby Horses
- Baby Rabbits
Baby Mobs can spawn naturally. A baby mob can also be spawned when the adults breed, or they can also be spawned with a spawn egg.
- Baby pigs/cows/chickens/sheep/mooshrooms when killed, they do not drop anything unlike adults.
- Baby Sheep cannot be sheared.
- Baby Mooshroom cannot be sheared, but they can be milked.
- Baby Zombies and zombie pigmen have very low chances to spawn naturally.
- Baby zombies and zombie pigmen can be spawned with armor or a tool.
- Baby Zombie Pigmen have low chances to spawn with an enchanted gold sword, like adult Zombie Pigmen.
- Baby Zombie/Zombie Pigman/Zombie Villager do not burn in sunlight.
- Baby Ocelots, once tamed, they will turn into baby cats.
- In PE the first baby mobs were added in Update 0.6.0