Elemental Witches (MCPE) are mobs that can only be obtained through mods. They look like Witches, but have different colors. Each witch has different attacks. Each witch has 80 health points.
These are the 7 types of the elemental witches.
- Fire Witches are mobs that will attack at the player by setting him/her on fire. If the player attacks the witch, lava will spawn where the player is and he/she will start burning.
- Water witches are mobs that, when provoked, will spawn water on the player's head. When their life is under 14, they will start spawning ice blocks on the player's head.
- Earth witches are mobs that when provoked, they will spawn dirt blocks at the player's head and suffocate him/her. Once their life gets to 14, every time they will be damaged, they will spawn at the player's head dirt and stone blocks. An earth minion will also spawn that will defend the earth witch. It cannot be killed with a sword, but with a pickaxe.
- Air witches are mobs that when provoked, they will make an explosion that damages the player and throw him/her on the air. The player may also die from the explosion, making them hard to kill. When its life is on 14, it will make stronger tornadoes and explosions.
- Light witches are mobs that if the player hits them, he/she will automatically lose life. When it dies, lava will spawn and if the player is there, he/she will start burning.
- Dark witches are mobs that deal the most damage than the other witches. When the player hits it, he/she will automatically lose life. When its life gets to 14, a random hostile mob will spawn a attack at the player.
- Lightning Witches are mobs that will run away when provoked. When the player hits one, he/she will automatically lose life. When its life gets to 14, it will start throwing lightning bolts at him/her.
- Fire Witches, when killed, drop a fire shard.
- Water Witches, when killed, drop a water shard.
- Earth Witches, when killed, drop an earth shard.
- Air Witches, when killed, drop an air shard.
- Light Witches, when killed, drop a light shard.
- Dark Witches, when killed, drop a dark shards.
- Lightning Witches, when killed, drop a lightning shard.
Armor and a diamond sword are recommended, and potions of harming/healing, strength/regeneration would make the fight easier. A bow can be useful, too.