|Modded?||Yes (Farlanders Mod)|
Ender Titans are mobs that can only be obtained through mods. It is a stronger variant of the Ender Golem, but is larger in size.
Ender Titans have two heads. Their eyes on the first head are white, while on the other they are green. They also have horns on their heads and bones on their body.
They can also spawn with green and red eyes or green and white eyes or red/green and purple eyes.
Ender titans spawn naturally in Farlander homes and obsidian towers in the Overworld.
Ender titans have three special attacks they use to attack the player. These are the following:
- The Ender Titan grabs the player with its hands and damages him/her. This does not give him/her any effects.
- The Ender Titan grabs the player with its hands and damages him/her. This gives him/her the confusion effect.
- The Ender Titan grabs the player with its hands and damages him/her. This gives him/her the Confusion, Weakness and Blindness effect.
- When the Ender Titan holds the player with its hands, it will give him/her the Wither status effect.
- After a few seconds the Ender Titan will release the player by throwing him/her in the air.
It can also attack with its hands dealing 8 damage to unarmed players.
Armor is required for this battle while a Diamond Sword is required to due to their high health. (120 health points). However, modded weapons would work better than a Diamond Sword. Potions like harming/healing, strength/regeneration would also make the fight easier.
When the Ender Titan's health reaches about 30 health points, it will get into Berserk Mode. Berserk Mode will heal 15-20 health of the Ender Titan every 15 seconds. It will also give the Ender Titan some effects like strength, regeneration and resistance.
- When the Ender Titan's life is above 25%, it will exit Berserk Mode, making it easier to fight.
- The effects last only 10 seconds.
It will drop Titan Hides when the Ender Titan is killed. Titan Hides can be used to craft nightfall armor.
- There is an option that allows the player to de-activate the Ender Titan's Berserk Mode, making it easier to kill.