A white Horse
|Drops||0-2 leather, 1-3 experience points|
Unlike wolves and ocelots, horses do not require an item to be tamed. All the player has to do is tap it with nothing and will automatically mount the horse. However, the horse will kick off the player. The player must keep trying to ride it until it gets tamed in order to tame it.
The player must saddle the tamed horse in order to ride it. After doing it, he/she will control the horse and ride it wherever he/she wants to go.
Horses can wear armor. Unlike the player, horses can only wear gold, iron and diamond armor. They cannot be crafted, but they can be found in dungeon chests or in chests in nether fortresses.
Types Of Horses
There are 5 types of horses in Minecraft. These are:
Horses drop 0-2 leather when killed. Zombie horses drop 0-2 Rotten Flesh when killed. Skeleton horses drop 0-2 bones when killed.
- Unlike the Player's Armor, Gold Horse Armor is stronger than Iron Horse Armor.
- In MCPE, Leather Horse Armor can be crafted and dyed too.
- Horses can jump higher than the player and can jump over fences like Slimes and Magma Cubes.
- There are about 35 possible Horse coat combinations.
- Skeleton Horses are rare.