Mutant Passive Mobs are mobs that can be obtained only through mods. Unlike normal passive mobs, they will attack the player if provoked instead of running away.
- Mutant Cows (AKA Cow-Bosses) are mobs that will attack the player, but only if provoked. It has 110 health and it can damage 1 heart at non-armed player, which makes them kinda weak. They look exactly like Cows, but they have a bigger size. An iron or diamond sword is required, for this fight, while a bow would be good too.
- Mutant Chickens (AKA Chicken-Bosses) are mobs that will attack the player only if provoked. They have less life than Mutant Cows (104 health), but they have higher attack strength (3 damage at non-armed players. They look like normal Chickens, but they have a bigger size. Armor is required for this battle, while an iron or diamond sword, or a bow are also required.
- Mutant Pigs (AKA Pig-Bosses) are mobs that will attack the player only if provoked. They look like normal Pigs, but they have a bigger size. Pig bosses have the same life as Cow bosses (110 health) and deal same damage as chicken bosses do (3 damage at non-armed players). Armor is recommended for fighting mutant pigs. An iron or diamond sword is required. A bow can be useful too.
- Mutant Sheep (AKA Sheep-Bosses) are mobs that attack the player, once provoked. They have 108 health. They look like normal Sheep, except that they have a bigger size. An iron sword and above, would easily kill mutant sheep, while a bow can work too.
- They do not drop anything when killed.
- Mutant Chickens can walk faster than Mutant Cows/Pigs/Sheep.