A zombie jockey
|Health||Zombie and Baby: 20|
|Attack Strength||Zombie and Baby: Easy/2 Medium/3 Hard/4|
|Drops||0-2 rotten flesh, 0-1 carrot, 0-1 potato, 0-1 iron ingot|
Zombie jockeys have a very small chance to spawn (1%), either naturally or by a Zombie Spawn Egg.
The big zombie attacks the player while the baby zombie rides it. If the big one gets killed, then the baby zombie will start attacking the player.
An iron sword or above is recommended while armor would be useful too to fight zombie jockeys.
Zombie jockeys, when killed drop exactly the same items with zombies. These are:
- 0-2 Rotten Flesh
- 0-1 Carrot
- 0-1 Potato
- 0-1 Iron Ingot
- There are also small chances that the zombie will wear armor or hold a tool too, making it more dangerous.
- An even smaller chance is that the baby zombie and the zombie will spawn wearing armor or holding a tool.
- Zombie Pigmen cannot be ridden by Baby Zombie Pigmen, creating a zombie pigman jockey.
- The zombie will burn during sunlight. The baby won't.
- Baby zombies have a small chance to spawn riding a Husk.